SCOPE OF SERVICE
1. Assistance in company foundation and its registration with proper authorities
(KRS – National Court Register, US – Tax Office, GUS – Central Statistical Office, ZUS – Social Insurance Institution).
The service is provided in co-operation with our trusted partners – renowned law firms.
It is a comprehensive process that includes:
- drafting the company’s articles of association in the form of a notarial deed
- preparation of notarial and translation assistance necessary for the execution of the transaction
- filing registration applications with the proper authorities (Krajowy Rejestr Sądowy – National Court Register, Główny Urząd Statystyczny – Central Statistical Office, Urząd Skarbowy – Tax Office)
- registration of the company with VAT and VAT-UE
- registration of the company and its employees with Zakład Ubezpieczeń Społecznych (Social Insurance Institution)
- assistance with opening of a bank account
Our tax advisers assist the client in choice of the optimal legal and taxation frame.
2. Sale of a registered company ready to start business operations
of an existing company may a viable alternative to foundation of a new
business entity. It is of particular importance when the client is
determined to commence business operations as quickly as possible.
Badesta offers its services in connection with sale transactions of
shelf companies. Companies available for sale are registered with KRS
(National Court Register), GUS (Central Statistical Office) and US (Tax
3. Lease of a registered address and correspondence handling
A business entity operating on the territory of Poland is obliged to have a registered address (seat). It is one of the pre-requisites for registration. Therefore, we offer the parties starting business operations on Polish territory, yet not having a registered seat in Poland, lease of registered address.
- lease of registered address
- correspondence handling
- occasional rental of conference facilities in the office of Badesta